Last Modified: April, 2020
Collection of Personal and Business Information
To establish an account with us, and in some cases, to use our Service without establishing an account, we collect your personal and business information including your:
- Full name;
- Business name(s);
- Mailing address;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Other types of raw data relating to how you interact with the Website and Service, for example, your browser information and session duration;
- Business logos and trademarks (where you elect to upload them);
- Payment, banking and credit card information (stored via a third party payment provider); and
- All other information you provide or upload to our Website or Service or otherwise.
Please note that third party service providers may have their own privacy policies on the collection and use of your information which either we or you provide them.
Credit Card and Payment Processing Companies
We may also collect credit card and payment information from you via a third party payment provider. Their additional terms of service and privacy policies may apply to the collection and use of your personal information. If you have questions regarding our payment processor, please contact us.
The Use of Your Personal Information
The collection of your personal information, and the personal or health information of third parties you or they upload, may also be used to:
- Facilitate the operation of the Website and Service, We may also send you emails and text messages to facilitate access to our Service;
- Verify your contact information;
- Support and improve the Website and Service we offer;
- Provide user support and communicate with you about your account or services we offer;
- Bill and collect money owed to us;
- Pursue available legal remedies to us and to prosecute or defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding;
- Meet legal requirements;
- Seek the counsel of professional advisors, including lawyers;
- Enforce compliance with any terms and conditions and applicable law; and
- Enhance our Service offerings to you and offer you related products and services, whether by advertisements, electronic messages or otherwise.
TO THE EXTENT YOU USE OUR SERVICE TO COLLECT, STORE AND USE THE PERSONAL AND HEALTH INFORMATION OF A THIRD PARTY, YOU AGREE, REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL ONLY COLLECT, STORE AND USE SUCH INFORMATION IF YOU HAVE THAT PERSON’S EXPRESS CONSENT AND TO THE EXTENT IT IS LAWFUL FOR YOU TO DO SO UNDER ANY APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES OR REGULATIONS.
The Disclosure of Your Personal Information and Access to It
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROVIDE YOUR CONTENT AND INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR PERSONAL, HEALTH AND BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE PERSONAL OR HEALTH INFORMATION OF THIRD PARTIES) UPLOADED TO OR COLLECTED BY OUR WEBSITE, SERVICE OR OTHERWISE TO THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING GOVERNMENTS OR GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, IF REQUIRED BY LAW (SUCH AS IN RESPONSE TO A SUBPOENA, COURT ORDER OR OTHER LEGAL PROCESS IN ANY JURISDICTION), AND TO COOPERATE WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES IN THE INVESTIGATION OF ANY CRIMINAL OR CIVIL MATTER.
IF WE ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO MAKE ANY DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION, WE MAY (BUT ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO) PROVIDE YOU WITH WRITTEN NOTICE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) PRIOR TO SUCH DISCLOSURE SO THAT YOU MAY TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION.
We may disclose your personal, health and business information (and the information of your patients and users uploaded to the Service) to our employees and contracted providers to use that information in connection with one or more of the purposes for which that personal information was collected.
We may also disclose your personal information (and the personal or health information of the third parties who upload it) to our successors (if our business or the Service is acquired by another legal entity) or any assignee of our assets relating to the Website and Service.
WHILE WE TAKE REASONABLE MEASURES TO PROTECT PERSONAL AND HEALTH INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, FOR THE LOSS OR THEFT OF YOUR PERSONAL OR HEALTH INFORMATION OR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED AS A RESULT THEREOF, SO LONG AS WE WERE NOT GROSSLY NEGLIGENT IN THE PROTECTION OF SAID INFORMATION.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We keep your personal information for as long as it is required for the purpose for which it was collected. There is no single retention period applicable to the various types of personal information collected. If you would like us to delete your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a service provider, to the extent you are legally obligated to retain personal or health records of your patients, prospects or customers, you agree to comply with those obligations without the reliance of our Service or us. You further agree that you are responsible for keeping your personal information, and the personal information of your users, clients, customers, patients, prospects and the like up to date and in conformity with all applicable laws, rules or regulations which govern you and us.
Our Website and Service may place a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer. Disabling cookies on your web browser may interrupt the proper use of the Website and Service.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY AND CODE OF CONDUCT
Last Modified: April, 2020
WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS OR THE ACTIONS OF OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE (WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE).
You agree to use our Website and Service in accordance with the following acceptable use and code of conduct guidelines. In particular, you agree that you:
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, sell, create derivative works of, or otherwise alter or use any content, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever except as expressly authorized in this acceptable use policy and the Terms;
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, harmful, hateful, harassing, bullying, pornographic, threatening, racially or ethnically offensive or abusive, that would violate another person's rights (including their intellectual property rights), constitute or encourage a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation, or that is otherwise inappropriate;
- Will not exploit the images of children or disclose personally identifiable information belonging to others;
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share or otherwise use unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any junk mail;
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share or otherwise use content that contains or embodies software viruses or any other malicious computer code that is designed to interrupt, undermine, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or communications equipment, or that is designed to perform functions on any software, hardware or equipment without the owner's express consent;
- Will not disclose your password or transfer your account to any third party, or allow any third party to access your account;
- Will not impersonate any person or entity;
- Will not access the Website and Service by any means other than through the interface provided by us for use in accessing the Website and Service. This includes not using or launching any automated system including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or "bot"), scraper or offline reader that accesses the Service in a way that sends more request messages to our servers in a given time period than a human reasonably can produce in the same time period.
- Will not interfere with or disrupt the Website, Service or servers or networks connected thereto, make the Service available over a network (other than our network) where it could be used by others or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Will not use the Website or Service to artificially generate traffic or page links to a Website or for any other purpose not intended;
- Will not collect, harvest or store any personally identifiable information, including user account information, from us;
- Will not use the Website or Service in a way that has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- Will not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the Website or Service, in whole or in part;
- Will not circumvent, disable, violate or otherwise interfere with any security related feature of the Website or Service;
- Will not rent, lease, sublicense, transfer, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Website or Service (including, without limitation, your account information, use of the Service or access to the Service;
- Will not use your account for your own commercial purposes by sub-licensing any rights granted by the Terms or, in any way, sharing the benefit of your account with others. Your account is non-transferrable and may only be used by you;
- Will not use the Website or Service in any way that violates the Terms, or that aids, encourages, or purports to authorize anyone else to violate the terms of this policy;
- Will not use the Website or Service in any way that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law, rule or regulation;
- Will not employ misleading e-mail addresses or falsify information in any part of any communication;
- Will not upload, transmit, disseminate, post, store or post links to any content that:
- prohibits from transmitting or posting by law, or by contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- facilitates hacking or unauthorized access or use of data, systems, servers or networks including any attempt to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or to breach security or authentication measures;
- interferes with service to any user, system or network by using flooding techniques, overloading a system or a network, staging or broadcasting an attack or any other means resulting in a crash of a host either deliberately or by negligence;
- infringes on, or contributes to any infringement of, any intellectual property, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or proprietary right of any party.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to revise this policy, which shall be posted on the Website and Service.